If there’s one design element that has been having a major moment lately, it has to be gallery walls. Whether it’s big, small or somewhere in between, creating a gallery with your favorite prints can instantly elevate the style of any space. The Command™ Picture Ledge does just that and the best part?! No tools required!
Pair your new gallery wall with some acrylic and gold accents and a pop of pink for a gilded look with a touch of glamour. You’ll be studying like a celeb in no time.
FOR THIS PROJECT, YOU WILL NEED:
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
2. Next, prepare your ledge. Separate the adhesive strips from the packaging, remove the red liners, and apply one strip to each mounting base.
3. Now, remove the black liners. Carefully place the ledge where you made your measurements. Use a handy level app on your phone to ensure the ledge is sitting level and press the entire ledge to the wall for 30 seconds.
4. To ensure that the adhesive holds, slide ledge up to remove the ledge from the mounting bases and press each base firmly to wall for 30 seconds.
5. Wait 1 hour and slide ledge down until it snaps into place.
6. Once all four ledges are in place, it’s time to accessorize! Take your favorite prints and art pieces, and place them evenly across the ledge. Try overlapping a frame with a print or different art sizes to bring dimension to your gallery wall.
Want to complete this look?!