As a soon to be graduate of university and entering the real world, I have learned that investing and owning classic pieces is a key. Whether it be for an interview or for everyday, all these pieces can be mixed and matched. Also within the professional world, you want to be taken seriously, therefore it’s a smart idea to invest in little wardrobe luxuries that will stand the test of time and will add sophistication as well as allure to any outfit.
Thus, I believe that every university woman should own:
- Pearl Necklace (looks adorable with collared shirts)
- A Tailored Blazer or Trench (for those cold or rainy days)
- An Oxford Shirt (can be paired with almost anything)
- Colored Jeans (as color blocking is an it trend this spring and would be really cute with sorority rain boots)
- A Statement Necklace (can dress up any plain outfit and add a touch of sparkle)